Man sought for so long to fix itself in any part of that overlooked the emergence of the network, not as a means of communication, as well as a new environment with its own rules. No wonder many here and there - different people. And most importantly, no turning back. As long as there is electricity, silicon, and a little copper, will board the wires and endless streams of information that allow you to create your own personal piece of the space where only you are the master and no one can afford to impose its rules on it.
I first joined the network in late 1996. Then, Yandex still went by himself, but claimed to be the first Russian search engine. Actually, with him and I started dating a Runet. Then the name of a Yandex was wonderful: www2. yandex. ru. Although I did not care - I Dorval to new spaces. The line we stood by the Soros Foundation - 2 Mbps, so that the rate allowed to run on a network with unprecedented speed. I remember that I enjoyed while applets NetMedic, allowing both to ' shrink ' the transmitted data, but its main advantage was monitoring the traffic. In particular, I knew exactly how many sites per session was. On average, for 4-5 hours, I passed 300-400 sites.
It was at this time, I became acquainted with the late ICQ and Odigo. The second messenger was built on the principle of radar - a very interesting idea: the little screen to light up the most suitable people for your criteria. Then only depends on you - talk to them or not.
The next stage of acquaintance with the network, is the discovery that the network can be earned by investing the time only. Not to say that a student of the 4th year it was in bulk, but to invest the money I could not afford, I did not have them. Then the main income in the network were western - click system. Maybe, just remember the dinosaurs systems such as Spedia and Get4Paid. The essence of these systems: on your computer installed a small application that eats up the screen and shows in this part of the banner. You are required to view them, and sometimes to click. paid for clicks. And not to be clicked too often, the system excelled by introducing signaling (green - click possible, red - no), fixing only one click to 300 hits and m. n. And, of course, keeping track of your activity on the computer ( wiggling the mouse, opening applications).
How do they win? . Programmulka dragged the cursor across the screen and click in specified locations. It's funny, but the program survived and is still operable. I downloaded immediately to 10 bars with different affiliate programs and included programmulku. on the night of.
Earnings was funny. For all the time I was able to turn out two checks for 24 and 27 bucks. They are still lying around in boxes. Availability I have not gone. Maybe I just enjoyed the fact that I could get the money from the web.
Whatever it was, but this experience manimeykinga I almost did not give. And I myself took a break right up to 2005. What I did at that time? . From an engineer at the hospital to the head of the department to develop a website for a small company, provider of Internet services. Sometimes the department - it just sounds good, but in my submission there were three designer and webmaster. And, of course, I'm playing coach in his own department. We let for 3-5 projects a month. In addition, I built my first social network and started playing in his first psychological and political playing fields of online communities.
In 2004, life took another sharp turn, I went into the business. I looked online for almost a year only as a source of information and communication tool. I was just not up to what. Had to work hard for 12 hours and preferably physically. Printing requires first of all skill mechanics and art designer. However, by the end of the year the situation has changed, I parted with my machine and went to mediation, by creating an advertising agency. This made it possible to do everything without doing anything hands. And freed up some time and effort for intellectual work. Here is my second and had a parish in manimeyking.
понедельник, 28 мая 2012 г.
Way Moneymaker.
Подписаться на:
Комментарии к сообщению (Atom)
Комментариев нет:
Отправить комментарий